If you wish to be added, or make a correction to either of the above lists please email
me via the Solar Eclipse Mailing List (SEML).
To be included you must have travelled to more than one total solar eclipse, otherwise the table would become too long.
I may need to impose further restrictions in future, sorry.
Please let me have the following details:
1. Your full name
2. Country in which you reside
3. Email address
4. Month/Year of total eclipse
5. Location (lat/long, or nearest place name) from where you observed
6. Duration of totality at your site
7. Sky conditions during totality (estimate please) 1=clear sky, 2=light cloud, 3=visible through medium cloud, 4=barely visible, 5=complete cloud cover
Repeat lines 4 to 7 above for each eclipse